Grace Christian Fellowship is an inter-denominational campus ministry at the University of Virginia. It is a community of Christ-followers and Christ-seekers. We are mainly made up of Asian American students, but we welcome those of all cultural backgrounds. Come join us as we seek to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ! (2 Peter 3:18)
- To know Christ as our personal Savior.
- To grow in His likeness as our Lord.
- To love and serve one another as a community of grace.
- To make Christ known on Grounds.
- To train and equip people to impact the world for Christ.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, authoritative, and trustworthy Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ: He is the infinite God-Man who was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross, rose from death, and ascended to the right hand of the Father, and will return to rule this earth in power and glory.
- That Jesus died for the sins of those who believe in Him for eternal life and forgiveness of sin.
- In the person and the power of the Holy Spirit who dwells in the believers and changes them continuously to live a life of holiness and power.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the former to everlasting life and the other to everlasting punishment.
- We acknowledge the historic Westminster Confession to be an adequate expression of our faith.
“Though I admit that I feel nervous about the upcoming year, every day and in unexpected ways, God continues to show me that He is good and He provides! Even when our situations may seem bleak, He hears our prayers and loves us unchangingly.”
“My family and I have started a bible reading plan all together for this year. I get so encouraged when I see my 10 year old sister reading the Bible out loud each night. My prayer for my family and also for GCF this year is that we would be able to taste and see how powerful the Word of God is.”
Large Group Coordinator
“Something that’s been on my heart recently is adopting an attitude that is “thankful and expectant”. Because God has already been so good, there is nothing we can’t expect, no goodness or blessing that we can’t hope to experience. I’m constantly learning to be thankful and expectant, simply because that is the God we worship.”
Small Group Coordinator
“As 2017 starts, I wish I could say I’m 100% prepared, but to be honest I’m still scared. But I’m going to open my arms to the rich GRACE and mercies He has in store for GCF. I pray that we expect great things from Him this semester and act with complete confidence in Him!”
“I keep asking myself, “Is Jesus worth every cost?” If the answer is a yes, I want to live like I *really* believe it: instead of going through this semester aimlessly, I want to view it as an opportunity to share about how Jesus is worth it all. My prayer for GCF is that it can be a fellowship that lives out this conviction.”
“I grew up in the church, but I never really took my faith too seriously growing up. Coming into college, I never would have thought that I would be end up so plugged into a Christian fellowship, much less serve in a leadership position. It’s great to look back and see how far I’ve come, and I’m excited to see what God has planned for me in the future.”
Although this organization has members who are University of Virginia students and may have University employees associated or engaged in its activities and affairs, the organization is not a part or an agency of the University. It is a separate and independent organization which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs. The University does not direct, supervise, or control the organization and is not responsible for the organization’s contracts, acts or omissions.